Thursday 14 April 2016

Alex Griffiths - Vert Attack


"My journey to Malmo was fast and easy. I flew into Copenhagen airport then took the train across the water from Copenhagen to Malmo."



"This is my second time. I competed last year at VA9.
Having been last year I was used to skating with the pros so it felt awesome and indescribable."


"I landed all the tricks I wanted to do and placed 11th out of 40, just missing out on the final. I am happy though because I was competing against the best of the best."

"Clay Kreiner was my favourite person to watch while there."

A photo posted by Clay Kreiner (@claykreiner) on


"Getting to skate with all my friends from America and all around the world, and to see the over 40s skating at an amazing standard were my highlights!"


"The thing I took away from this experience is to enjoy myself and continue to be stoked for the rest of my life."


No comments: